Booth Display Rules
Northern Green adheres to the International Association of Exposition Management Guidelines for Displays and Regulations as a means of promoting continuity, consistency and fairness to all exhibitors. For a complete copy of the guidelines, contact Northern Green show management. Two guidelines that are often violated: (1) Display materials should be arranged in such a manner so as to not obstruct sight lines of neighboring exhibitors. In the half of the booth nearest to the aisle, materials are restricted to four feet in height. (2) In an end-cap booth, the four-foot rule described in #1 applies not only to the front aisle, but also to the side aisle. All other booth height restrictions are 12 feet. Show management can provide you the complete guidelines, which includes diagrams. If your booth is in violation of blocking the view of your neighbor’s booth, you will be directed to change your display.
Special Exhibit Rules
- Exhibitors may not sublet their space, nor any part thereof.
- Audio-visual equipment and other sound and attention-getting devices and effects will be permitted only in those locations and in such intensity as, in the opinion of the exhibit management, do not interfere with the activities of neighboring exhibitors
- Exhibits may not obstruct the view of neighboring exhibits, either those to the side or behind. Specifically, a 20-foot wide end-cap booth may not have a back display more than 10 feet wide, 5 feet from center. Also, the side of displays should not extend more than 3 feet from the rear of the display. Booth height limit is 12 feet – contact Northern Green (NG) management for exceptions.
- Limitation on booth coverings per fire marshal: A booth with a covering or roof exceeding 300 square feet is required to have its own sprinkler system.
- Exhibitors shall treat flammable materials with a fire retardant and must obtain and pay for an open flame permit from the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Helium balloons are not allowed in the exhibit halls at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Any materials or display deemed inappropriate or unsafe by NG may be removed by the NG management. NG management has the discretion to instruct exhibit changes or moves.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you need assistance in any way as you prepare for the upcoming Northern Green, please contact our show staff at email@example.com, 651-633-4987 or toll-free 888-886-6652.