Marshaling Yard parking passes are purchased directly from the Convention Center onsite only. You will need to request a permit authorization chit at the guard gate entrance to the Marshaling Yard.
There are a limited number of parking spaces available to rent for trucks/trailers in the Minneapolis Convention Center marshaling yard. Here’s the procedure:
- Parking in the marshaling yard is designated primarily for oversize vehicles that will not fit in ramps or other nearby surface lots.
- All days must be purchased in a block from your move-in day through your move-out day.
- The parking spaces will be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis on Monday and Tuesday on-site by getting a permit authorization chit at the guard gate entrance to the Marshaling Yard, then bringing it to Exhibitor Services office located in the back of Hall C. Payment and permit pick-up will be at Exhibitor Services. Be prepared to pay the full amount.
Marshaling Yard 2022 Parking Rates
- Car-sized: Any car, minivan, SUV, or pickup truck, and all trailers that are less than 16 feet. $22.00 per day
- Over-sized: Any vehicle larger than a pickup (this includes all “box” or “straight-rig” trucks). $40.00 per day
- Over-sized: Any trailer that is 16 feet & over $40.00 per day
- Over-sized (SEMI): Semi are $40.00/day for the tractor and $40.00/day for the trailer.