MARSHALLING YARD 2019There are a limited number of parking spaces available to rent for trucks/trailers in the Minneapolis Convention Center marshaling yard. Here’s the procedure:
- Parking in the marshaling yard is designated primarily for oversize vehicles that will not fit in ramps or other nearby surface lots.
- All days must be purchased in a block from your move-in day (Monday or Tuesday) through your move-out day (Thursday or Friday).
- The spaces will be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis on Monday-Tuesday on-site by getting a Permit Authorization Chit at the Guard Gate entrance to the Marshaling Yard. Payment and permit pick-up will be at Exhibitor Services. Exhibitor Services is located in the back of Hall B. Be prepared to pay the full amount.
Marshaling Yard 2019 Rates
- Car-sized: Any car, minivan, SUV, or pickup truck, and all trailers that are less than 16 feet. $20.00 per day
- Over-sized: Any vehicle larger than a pickup (this includes all “box” or “straight-rig” trucks). $35.00 per day
- Over-sized: Any trailer that is 16 feet & over $35.00 per day
- Over-sized (SEMI): Semi are $35.00/day for the tractor and $35.00/day for the trailer.