SET-UP & TEAR-DOWN
Note! All exhibitors have been mailed a move-in pass with assigned times to move your booth into the show, either Monday or Tuesday.
- Monday, Jan. 13 from 9:00am until 9:00pm (as assigned – see move-in map for general times)
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 6:00am until 3:00pm (as assigned – see move-in map for general times)
Note: All booths must be in final form by Tuesday at 3:00 p.m.
The Trade Show Preview Party is Tuesday, 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. and is open exclusively for ticket package buyers or by vendor invitation.
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 (Preview Party): 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, Jan. 16: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday, Jan. 16 from 4:01pm – 10:00pm*
- Friday, Jan. 17 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
*Note: Booths ending in 41 and higher (in the back 1/3 of the hall) must move out on Thursday.
SPECIAL EXHIBIT RULES
- Exhibitors may not sublet their space, nor any part thereof.
- Audio-visual equipment and other sound and attention-getting devices and effects will be permitted only in those locations and in such intensity as, in the opinion of the exhibit management, do not interfere with the activities of neighboring exhibitors
- Exhibits may not obstruct the view of neighboring exhibits, either those to the side or behind. Specifically, a 20-foot wide end-cap booth may not have a back display more than 10 feet wide, 5 feet from center. Also, the side of displays should not extend more than 3 feet from the rear of the display. Booth height limit is 12 feet – contact Northern Green (NG) management for exceptions.
- Limitation on booth coverings per fire marshal: A booth with a covering or roof exceeding 300 square feet is required to have its own sprinkler system.
- Exhibitors shall treat flammable materials with a fire retardant and must obtain and pay for an open flame permit from the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Helium balloons are not allowed in the exhibit halls at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Any materials or display deemed inappropriate or unsafe by NG may be removed by the NG management. NG management has the discretion to instruct exhibit changes or moves.