Northern Green is the perfect opportunity to gain insight into the many issues facing green industry professionals, as well as ways to get involved and grow results in government affairs.
This year’s Legislative Breakfast will feature a panel of experts and elected officials sharing insiders’ perspectives on topics impacting YOU.
Following the Breakfast, attendees are encouraged to visit MNLA’s member services booth, where the Legislative Action Center will be up and running – offering critical resources and opportunities to engage in grassroots action.
- Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Time: 7:15-8:15 a.m.; Breakfast served beginning at 7:00 a.m.
- Topics: Topics covered will include, but are not limited to: Winter salt applicator liability protection, invasive plants and species control, and federal tax and immigration reform.
- Location: Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 Second Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Room: 101FG)
- Fees: This is a ticketed event with a separate fee from the Northern Green. Tickets are $35.
Come and learn about how you can have a voice on important issues that affect your business! The Northern Green 2018 Legislative Breakfast is brought to you by the members of the MNLA Government Affairs Committee and our generous supporters.
Access to this event requires a separate ticket from Northern Green and an additional fee as noted above. Registration for this ticketed event is available through online registration for Northern Green!