Free Promotional Opportunity
We have an on-going commitment to attract large numbers of quality prospects for you to the Northern Green Expo! This is one easy opportunity to help us in this effort while promoting your involvement as an exhibitor.
Here is how:
- Download one of the 4 web ads to the right and post it on your website (please include a hyperlink to www.northerngreenexpo.org.)
- 180 x 150 pixels – (Small Rectangle)
- 300 x 250 pixels – (Medium Rectangle)
- 336 x 280 pixels – (Medium Rectangle 2)
- 160 x 600 pixels – (Wide Skyscraper)
- Place an ad (downloaded from above) or text with a link to www.northerngreenexpo.org in at least one electronic communication to your customers between September – December 2015.
An ADDED BONUS for you!
Send us a link to your website where the Expo ad is posted and/or a link to the electronic communication to your clients in which Expo appears and in return for your promotional support, Expo will offer you the following:
- A FREE web ad (a $295 value) on www.MNLA.biz which can be used to promote anything you’d like to green industry professionals! Capture the attention of this website’s 40,000 + annual visitors.
- Size: 230w x 192h
- Location: Ad will appear in rotation throughout the site
- Run: 30 days. Ad must be received no later than December 1, 2015 and will be posted upon receipt for a period of 30 days.
- Art: To be provided in a web ready format from members/exhibitors to firstname.lastname@example.org or call MNLA with questions at 651-633-4987. (Note: It is the responsibility of the participant to provide ready to go art no later than the deadline. If no art is provided prior to the deadline, nothing will be posted.)
- A FREE web ad on www.mtgf.org which can be used to promote anything you’d like to turf and grounds professionals!
- Size: Banner Ad
- Run: Ad must be received no later than December 1, 2015 and will be posted through the Northern Green Expo 2016.
- Art: To be provided in a web ready format from members/exhibitors to email@example.com or call MTGF with questions at 952-473-3722. (Note: It is the responsibility of the participant to provide ready to go art no later than the deadline. If no art is provided prior to the deadline, nothing will be posted.)