Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Wednesday’s premium track for owners, CEOs, managers and top-level leaders will feature four hours of content to help you take your business to the next level!
Creating a Career Path for Your Employees Using Job Descriptions as a Foundation
James R. Huston, MBA, CPE, J. R. Huston Consulting, Inc.
In this workshop for CEOs, business owners and managers, Jim Huston introduces attendees to the process of creating a career path for their employees using the green industry job descriptions contained in his book, he also explains the following.
- Why creating a career path mentality for employees is so important.
- The benefits of creating a career path for your employees.
- How job descriptions are used as a foundation for creating a career path.
- The eleven major components contained in a good job description.
- The benchmarking concept of minimal supervision and why it is so important.
- Finding, training and keeping good people.
- Implementing simple incentive and bonus methods.
- The FBI concept of profiling and how it applies to developing a career path.
- Why attitudes determine your company’s altitude and how to incorporate high-performance attitudes into your employees.
- How to measure performance both analytically and intuitively.
Attendees will be provided with numerous handouts and visual aids.
Huston’s book, audio book, and MS Word CD will be available for purchase.
Generously supported by:
BONUS: When you upgrade to the CEO Track, you’ll also receive exclusive access to the CEO Lounge during Northern Green. There will be complimentary snacks, comfortable furniture, a device charging station, and cash bar available throughout the day on Wednesday exclusively for those registered for this track.