CEO Track: Take your Landscape Business to the Next Level
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Wednesday’s premium track for owners, CEOs, managers and top-level leaders will feature four hours of content to help you take your business to the next level!
Take your Landscape Business to the Next Level
Ed LaFlamme and Bill Arman, Harvest Group Landscape Business Consulting
Stressed out and overwhelmed from running your landscape business? Struggling to grow and sustain your landscape business profitably? Having a hard time finding, hiring and keeping the right people?
This track can help you:
- Grow your landscape business and increase your profit
- Find, train and keep the right people
- Create a sustainable, money-making company
- Learn strategies to make running your business easier
The CEO Premium Track includes the following 3 topics:
- Are you a Fierce Competitor? Harvesters Bill Arman and Ed Laflamme will lead this session on what it takes to be a Fierce Competitor in any market including yours. The session will focus on learning the 10 traits that you and your organization need to learn and practice to be a fierce competitor. These 10 traits will lead you and your organization to success even in the toughest of competitive markets. NOTE: Free Guidebook when you register in advance!
- Recruiting to the Rescue: How to Find, Attract, Get On Board and Keep the Right People. Find out how to set up a comprehensive recruitment program, including how to: source, screen and select the right people. Learn the 10-step process to build your organization into a “Recruiting Machine!” Harvester Bill has successfully used these 10 steps for the past 40 years to find the best this industry has to offer. You’ll learn a whole new “way of life” thinking on recruiting and hiring.
- Nothing Happens Without a Sale! Your phone rings from referrals and your marketing program but are you getting your share of the work? Are you:
- Losing too many sales to “low ballers?”
- Unsure about the sales process?
- Giving a ton of proposals but not getting the jobs?
- Harvester Ed is a master at the sales process. You’ll leave this session learning:
- The basics of the sales process.
- How to give your potential customers trust so you win the jobs.
- How to close more deals!